Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kick 'Em When They're Down: 11/3 vs Bruins

Stumbled upon a live blog of sorts at boston.com.  Bruins fans were not happy with the game last night apparently.  Here's a few choice comments:

ferdie_marcos: this team is awful! another shutout? absolutely pathetic!  They will not win one game all week. They will be so far back by Thanksgiving. what a joke!

BatmanJWO: This is OnStar, can I help you? Yes, this is the Boston Bruins, we need help finding the net!

MontrealBruin:Outplayed by a better team. Two original six shutouts in as many games. If it's not stupid penalties it's they can't score a goal. For the umpteenth time, it's going to be a long season.

Ex-patriate: I hate this season.

Not one mention of fans changing their allegience by moving...strange.  My on-hand "bonehead comment of the game" went to the old bag in a Bruins jersey sitting 2 rows in front of me saying, "Nice save, Boston!" when Thomas made a stop.  Person sitting next to me laughed and said "Big fan, huh?"

1 comment:

  1. "BatmanJWO: This is OnStar, can I help you? Yes, this is the Boston Bruins, we need help finding the net!"

    I have to remember to steal that one later.

    ReplyDelete