Monday, November 9, 2009

NOHS Global Readership

So every once in a while, I like to check the Site Meter application near the bottom of the page.  It gives me stats about how many people visit, what the average is per day, you know...useless crap like that.  My favorite one is the option where I can actually see where people are checking my sit out from. Look at this...


What this translates into, is that the last 100 visitors to the Nightmare on Helm Street have spanned 5 different continents (North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia).  That makes me pretty proud, even if some of you made it over here only by accident.  So let me say thanks for reading, and also...

Where the hell are you, Guilherme?  You could have made it 6 out of 7!

12 comments:

  1. I have someone from Tokyo visiting me regularly. Must be a very displaced Wing fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here! Damn, I get in here about 5 times a day and you pick one of the few times I'm not represented. It's your fault.

    Helm is God, Yzerman's the Captain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm there too : )
    Go Canada !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're never off my radar, Twig...every step you take, every move you make, I'll be watching you.

    And Herm, obviously 5 times daily just isn't enough...fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So who is the other random Wings fan in Texas. Or am I both; just one from work and one from home?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris in Hockey HellNovember 9, 2009 at 10:31 PM

    I'm not surprised that more people living here visit your site than go to the SoGay for Predaturd games.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it makes me laugh that you don't know how to do print screen...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Aussie reader here aka RWDownUnder on RW.nhl.com liveblog. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to say hello from India! (I'm studying abroad and missing hockey something fierce.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chris: You can stop laughing, I know how to print screen...I use it all the time.

    RWDownUnder: Thanks, mate.

    queentpr: Thanks for reading, I never did any studying abroad so party twice as hard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeff Nauta Fight ClubNovember 10, 2009 at 11:32 PM

    I will be doubling your Aussie readers in less than 2 weeks...so you got that to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete