Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Circus is in town.


Per one billion better blogs than the one here, this is tonight's Franzenless lineup.

Henrik Zetterberg | Pavel Datsyuk | Tomas Holmstrom
Ville Leino | Valtteri Filppula | Dan Cleary
Todd Bertuzzi | Justin Abdelkader | Jason Williams
Brad May | Kris Draper | Patrick Eaves

I'd like to welcome the Flying Circus back into town. Z and Dats were born to play hockey together, why anyone would want to break that up, I never will know. Please continue to make sweet love on the ice. As A2Y says, this lineup still looks good. Looks like Eaves will get in over Maltby tonight. How Abbadabado got up on the third line, I'm not sure, but good for him.

You throw Helm back in there and I think we'll be alright. Anyone know an ACL research charity I can donate to in the meantime?

2 comments:

  1. I dare you photo shop gurus to do something better with that pic...

    I'm 2 for 2 on American soil by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd link that to A2Y maybe. IIRC, some of them actually knew how to use it.

    ReplyDelete