Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Z Diggs Bertuzzi Too

Right at the bottom of the big news (the return of the Nightmare), I happened upon this little ditty about what Zetterberg thinks of adding Big Bert to his line with Pasha...

“He’s a big guy who can really hold onto the puck. He’s really good in tight areas and when he gets a chance he’ll put them away. By holding onto the puck more, it creates some room for us, so I don’t know if it’s because of is size, but I think it’s more about his skill level. It will take some time before I get a feel for it. It all depends on how it goes in the games. From one game to a week, it’s tough to say, but we’ll have to wait to see how it goes in the games.”

Hank gets his first tonight. I'm calling it.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could see the damn game.

    @!)#*%^&@# Comcast & DirecTV.

    ReplyDelete