Friday, October 9, 2009

More Pot Shots Against Chicago

...and I don't even have to make this stuff up. Other people are writing it. Credible people are writing it. Well, maybe credible is too strong a word, but I still found this at canada.com:

The second-best team in the National Hockey League's Western Conference was second-best once again Thursday, absorbing a 3-2 setback at the hands of the Detroit Red Wings in Detroit's home opener at Joe Louis Arena.


To that, and Chicago, I offer two short, but meaningful words...


Okay, so it's one word repeated twice...are we going to split hairs on Simpson's references?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I mention that I HATE Chicago?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back and in rare form. I hope your trip was fun and safe . I won't bring up any of the actual on ice stuff.

    ReplyDelete