Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wings Win - but the words were taken out of my mouth.


I was going to post a pretty in-depth review of the game Saturday, but Winging It In Motown's MrNorrisTrophy beat me to the punch with a recap that I swear was plagiarized right out of my head. Check it out here. I agree on every point.

The only thing I'd like to add is the fact that Datsyuk completely dominated Ovechkin everytime he was on the ice. I've never seen anyone stop OV like that before. What a performance.

Also, Eaves looked great out there. Great pickup and if he keeps that up, Patrick deserves to be out there every night. He really is a step up from Maltby on the PK and offensively.

Drew will be back as the main blogger soon...currently he's been too busy to blog because he's been to every game so far, including Sweden. Yes, you're sensing jealously here, as I'm stuck watching the games on Center Ice in shitty definition from the middle of Ohio...

1 comment:

  1. You could be like me and watch games on shitty definition from SW Ohio...

    Or something.

    ReplyDelete