Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fresh Meat

Well folks, 7 days and about 9 hours from now, I'll be on a plane heading for Scandinavia to see our Detroit Red Wings take on the Brittle Bitter Blues from St. Louis. One of the parties in my travel group (okay, it's my sister), insists that her Jim Balsillie supporting phone will have international service and I should be able to post from abroad.

I've never been one to leave my faith in technology, especially when it comes down to international blackberry phone service...it's just a rule I have, I've decided to pass the torch to my old college roommate and teammate. You've seen him cherry-picking comments on A2Y as moore00, but on here, he is only known as Chris. Chris is a man-pretty, self-hating goalie who LOVES going to school. He also loves the Detroit Red Wings, so at least we have that in common. Up until this point, he has been the designer of both of the NOHS banners. Chris has decided to take his man-crush on Triple Deke Tyler one step further and start writing for me in my absence. Hell, I might just keep him on if you guys like what he has to offer. He's got a post for you today, but I don't think he's up yet, so stay tuned.

I'll be posting throughout the day and until I leave. As always, all feedback, good and bad, will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I hate man pretty goalies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate all goalies, even the ones I like...I hate. Stupid @#$%-ing goalies.

    ReplyDelete