Friday, September 4, 2009

Sweden Gear, not very Punny

Found this on shop.nhl.com, it's the new Premiere Game gear for the Wings/Blues in Sweden and apparently two crappy teams are playing in Finland that same weekend...





Anyone else have a problem with the color scheme here? I know blue and yellow are the nation's colors, but c'mon...it looks like a St. Louis shirt. I probably would have gone with the more neutral white or possibly even yellow since the Blues primary color is...yep: blue.

Also, was "How Swede it is" last season's Stockholm slogan? You guys couldn't come up with something new? This may be a knee jerk reaction, but first impression: FAIL.

Oh, but I'll still probably buy one while I'm over there.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd be perfectly ok with the color scheme if the Wings' logo was Red.

    For the Slogan? I think they should go with Swede and Sour with the Wings logo by the word "Swede" and the Blues logo by the word "Sour". Then again, I'm horribly biased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see the Wings are a top in this menage.

    ReplyDelete