Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stuck in Internet Hell

Guys, I have to apologize...the Roundtable just isn't happening today.

Just like I promised, I got up, got halfway ready for the day and stumbled up to the Gladwin Public Library hungover as all hell just so that I could continue to the Roundtable today since it was my turn to host.

Unfortunately, the computers here will simply NOT let me paste ANYTHING so the post that I had all nice and prepared for today is simply not going to work.

As much as I'd love to spend this beautiful Saturday in this stuffy little room re-typing everyone's response (which I would consider if Malik wasn't involved), I am going to admit defeat and go out and try and enjoy my day.

This is extremely frustrating for me, and I apologize for any of you who were actually going to take time out of your day to read what we had to say.

Sorry. The post will actually be up as soon as I can find a computer with the simple capability of cut and paste.

3 comments:

  1. This makes me a sad panda. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, it's Tuesday and still nothing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis? I had two posts up today by the time you posted this "still nothing?" comment.

    ReplyDelete