Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Leino Looking to Improve

As I said before, Leino is working hard to prove himself as a valuable asset on the Red Wings, and earn some prime time ice. Found this on freep.com, staying with the positives this morning...

"I've been working on my skating now for two summers. You can always do things better, and that's one thing I can do better, to push myself in. There are a lot of things I want to do better, but that's one of the most important things."--Ville Leino

Speed and quickness (too different attributes, mind you) were two things that Jiri Hudler was often criticized for. Well, Dr. eVille seems to be determined to avoid the same pitfall. He has great hands and a heavy shot, and could be thrown into a top six forward position every once in a while to see who he clicks with.


Another hungry youngster with something to prove.

No comments:

Post a Comment